Landscaping bed renovations and installs for homes in the Bowling Green, KY area.
Renovate existing landscapes or add in new beds with our landscaping services that complement the outside of your home.
The outside of your home is the first thing that guests and family see, and making a good impression on them is important to homeowners who have put a lot of money into their houses. At Spring View Lawns, we specialize in beautifying your yard with gorgeous plants that complement your home’s exterior and are also native to our area of Kentucky that includes Bowling Green, Plum Springs, and Smiths Grove.
We can do complete landscape bed renovations or create new landscape beds based on your property’s needs and what you’d like to see when you come home every day.
Landscape Bed Renovations Freshen Your Yard, Allow for New, Exciting Color
Existing landscape beds can start to get stagnant, especially if they haven’t been regularly maintained with correct trimming and mulching practices. A renovation is a great way to spruce up your yard and give it a fresh look with new plants, new mulch, and more.
Other reasons to consider renovating your existing landscaping include:
- It can help increase your curb appeal. If your current landscaping leaves something to be desired, then new landscaping can help bring new color and new life to your lawn.
- Maintained landscape beds have a great return on investment (ROI). Custom landscaping is a way to differentiate your home from others around it. If you are thinking about reselling your home, then these beds can help potential sellers add your home to the list of houses they’re thinking about buying.
- Correct any drainage issues. Sometimes, existing landscape beds can have issues with drainage or water pooling in them when it rains. A landscape renovation allows for these drainage issues to be corrected.
- Increase the health of your plants. If existing plants are too close to each other and don’t have enough room to grow, then their health can suffer. When plants aren’t as strong as they could be, then the possibility of succumbing to plant diseases and insect infestations increases.
- Add in refreshed ground cover. We can add new mulch or rock to effectively protect against weed growth, help retain moisture in the soil, and work to prevent soil from eroding away.
After we renovate your landscape beds, we can also provide regular, routine landscape maintenance to keep them looking healthy and happy.
New Landscape Beds Can Be Installed in Any Shape or Size
If you have not had landscaping at your property or if you’re purchasing a brand new home without landscaping, we can also install new landscaping beds in any shape or size. Landscaping installation gives us a blank canvas to work with where we can install beds with native plants and mulch or rock that matches the outside of your home.
Using native plants allows us to install landscaping that requires less maintenance and is eco-friendly. Non-native plants require more attention and more watering as they are not designed for our area of the country and may not grow well here.
Ready to renovate your existing landscape or install a new one?
At Spring View Lawns, we have the expertise needed to create a beautiful landscape for your home in Bowling Green, Plum Springs, Smiths Grove, and other surrounding cities. If you’re looking to renovate your landscape beds or have new ones installed, give us a call today at (270) 594-0586 to set up a free initial consultation and estimate.